Aadhar Link with Pan, Pan Card Aadhar Link, Pan Aadhar Linking, How to Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card, Pan Aadhar Linking Status, How to Check Aadhar Pan Link Status Online –
Pan Aadhar Linking : Hello Guys Welcome Back To Our New Article, In This Article I’m Going To Share With You Information About Aadhar Link With Pan. Linking Aadhar With Pan Has Mandatory To Every Citizen of India Because If Your Aadhar Is Not Linked with PAN, Then Your Income Tax Return Would Not be Processed. And If You Have To Carry Out a Banking Transaction Above Rs 50,000 You Have To Get Your PAN And Aadhar Linked.
Also Read :
- Aadhar Card Update/ Correction – How to Change Date of Birth in Aadhar Card (Updated)
- OTG Full Form – What is The Meaning of OTG ? Know in Details
- SSD Full Form – What is SSD ? Know About SSD Software in Details
You Know Linking PAN Card with Aadhaar Is Very Simple And The Government Has Various Methods To Do That. So Let’s Check In The Given Below How to Link Pan with Aadhar Card.
How to Link Pan with Aadhar Card Online :
So Friends You Have to Following Simples Steps to Get Linked Your Pan with Aadhar Card –
Steps 1 :
First Of All, You Need To Visit Income Tax e-Filing Website Here
Step 2 :
Click On “Link Aadhar” As Shown In The Given Below
Step 3 :
Now Enter Your PAN Number, Aadhar Number & Your Name Mention in Your Aadhar Card
Step 4 :
If Only The Date Of Birth is Mentioned on Your Aadhaar Card and You Have to Tick The Square
Step 5 :
Tick The Mark Agree to Validate My Aadhaar Details with UIDAI’
Step 6 :
After That Enter The “Captcha Code” Mention in The Given Below Image
Step 7 :
After Filling All Details, Now You Need To Click On “Link Aadhar“
Step 8 :
Now You Successfully Linked Aadhaar with PAN Card.
How to Link Aadhaar with PAN By Sending SMS ?
Friends You Know, If Your Aadhar is Not Linked With PAN, Then Don’t Worry, You Can Now Linked Your Aadhaar with PAN By Sending a SMS. So Let’s Check The Simple Steps, How Can We Linked Aadhar With PAN –
Step 1 :
First of all, You Need to Go Your Message Box & Type a Message UIDPAN<12 Digit Aadhaar> <10 Digit PAN>
Step 2 :
Send The Message to The Number 567678 or 56161 From Your Registered Mobile Number
If You Have Facing Problem To Do, Then Check Given Below Example-
For example, if your Aadhaar number is 987654321012 and your PAN is ABCDE1234F, you have to type UIDPAN 987654321012 ABCDE1234F and send the message to either 567678 or 56161
How to Check Aadhar Link With Pan Status :
After Submitting Your Details, You Can Check Your Aadhar Link With Pan Status By Following The Given Below Simple Steps :
Step 1 :
First Of All, Visit https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/AadhaarPreloginStatus.html
Step 2 :
Enter Your PAN Number
Step 3 :
Enter Your Aadhaar Number
Step 4 :
Now, Click On The ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’ Button
Step 5 :
You Aadhaar-PAN Link Status Will Appear On Your Screen
Benefits of Linking PAN and Aadhaar for Individuals
- The linking of the Aadhaar with the PAN will make the income tax filing process quicker and convenient. It will help an individual to do away with the process of physical signature and digital signature while filing the income tax.
- It also helps an individual to open a bank account electronically without providing any further documents.
- The individual is given an option to authenticate their tax filings through their Aadhaar card itself.
- It will allow the individuals to glance through all the transactions through Income Tax login.
Benefits of Linking PAN and Aadhaar for Government
- The problem of multiple PAN cards for tax evasion will be resolved as Aadhar is linked to unique biometric identification. It will further help the government in tracking all the transactions thus, will reduce tax evasion and increase the direct tax for the government.
- The problem of black money will be curbed.
- Tax evasion will become a thing of a past. The wide base of taxpayers will allow the government to lower the tax rate as it will be compensated by higher revenue.
FAQs on Linking PAN-Aadhaar
Q. How can I link Aadhaar with PAN?
Answer : You can link Aadhaar with PAN by visiting the official website, sending SMS by registered number or by filling the required form.
Q. Is there any other process to link the two?
Answer : Right now, there are only two processes. The user has to get his documents linked by any one of the processes
Q. What is the last date for linking Aadhaar with PAN?
Answer : The deadline for linking the Aadhaar with PAN is 31st March, 2021.
Q. Do NRIs need Aadhaar card to e-file?
Answer : NRIs are exempt from quoting their Aadhaar while filing their income tax e-returns.
Q. Can I de-link my Aadhaar number?
Answer : No, there is no such option to de-link the Aadhaar with the PAN card.
Q. Is it mandatory to create an account with the department website?
Answer : All taxpayers have to create an account with the Income Tax Department to file their e-returns.